Riaz Shirt Dress I Ecru
The Riaz shirt dress is made from 100% raw unbleached cotton, known locally in Pakistan as "Khaddar cotton."
This versatile shape is inspired by the long kurta´s worn by men & women in the Indus Valley region. The small makers mark hand embroidery on the back celebrates the artisans and their craft.
This piece can be worn over denim, trousers buttoned up or down or worn as a dress.
- 100% cotton
- Length- 49" / 125cm
- Our model, Anika, is 5ft 6.5” (168cm) and is wearing a S/M
- Hand wash in cold water, machine wash cold on gentle cycle or dry clean. Learn more about Our fabrics, Our care here.
- Designed in London, Crafted in Pakistan
- Designed thoughtfully & considered
- Natural Fibres-cotton
- Ethically made by master craftspeople
- Fabric and garment all made in one place means lower carbon footprint
- Made to last
Made to fit loose. We have designed this piece to accommodate a range of standard sizes. For any questions on sizing please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- S/M -UK 6-12
- M/L -UK 12-16
Each item of Indoi is individually handcrafted with care. Any variations are part of the garment’s unique character.
FREE UK Standard Delivery For All Orders over £200 (2-5 working days). Read more on Delivery & Shipping here