Rumi Shirt I Navy
The Rumi shirt is made from 100% cotton, known locally in Pakistan as "Khaddar cotton."
This versatile shape is inspired by the kurta´s worn by men in the Indus Valley region. These side panelling is designed for extra comfort and air flow- two very important factors in warm countries.
This piece can be paired with jeans, trousers, dresses and can be worn as a classic button up shirt or over shirt.
- 100% cotton
- Length- 34"/ 86cm
- Our model, Anika, is 5ft 6.5” (168cm) and is wearing a S/M
- Hand wash in cold water, machine wash cold on gentle cycle or dry clean. Learn more about Our fabrics, Our care here.
- Designed in London, Crafted in Pakistan
- Designed thoughtfully & considered
- Natural Fibres-cotton
- Ethically made by master craftspeople
- Fabric and garment all made in one place means lower carbon footprint
- Made to last
Made to fit loose. We have designed this piece to accommodate a range of standard sizes. For any questions on sizing please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- S/M -UK 6-12
- M/L -UK 12-16
Each item of Indoi is individually handcrafted with care. Any variations are part of the garment’s unique character.
FREE UK Standard Delivery For All Orders over £200 (2-5 working days). Read more on Delivery & Shipping here