Asma Top in Teal
The Asma top is made from 100% cotton, known locally in Pakistan as "Khaddar cotton".The hand-embroidered maker's mark on the back celebrates our artisans and their craft traditionally from the Indus Valley region.
This piece can be paired with jeans, trousers & skirts and worn under an over shirt or jacket.
- 100% cotton
- Our model, Anika, is 5ft 6.5” (168cm) and is wearing a S/M
- Hand wash in cold water, machine wash cold on gentle cycle or dry clean. Learn more about Our fabrics, Our care here.
- Designed in London, Crafted in Pakistan
- Designed thoughtfully & considered
- Natural Fibres-cotton
- Ethically made by master craftspeople
- Fabric and garment all made in one place means lower carbon footprint
- Made to last
We have designed this piece to accommodate a range of standard sizes. For any questions on sizing please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- XS/S -UK 6-8
- S/M- UK 10-12
- M/L -UK 12-14
- L/XL- UK 14-16
Pre-Order Info: This piece will be lovingly made-to-order by our team of artisans, meaning it will arrive with you roughly 3 weeks after your order is placed.
If you need it sooner, please do email us at email@example.com as we sometimes keep a limited quantity of stock in our studios.
Each item of Indoi is individually handcrafted with care. Any variations are part of the garment’s unique character.
FREE UK Standard Delivery For All Orders (2-5 working days). Read more on Delivery & Shipping here