Hafez Unisex Shirt I Gold
The Hafez unisex shirt is one size fits all, made from 100% cotton, known locally in Pakistan as "Khaddar cotton."
The delicate makers mark embroidery on the back in soft ecru celebrates our artisans and their incredible craft. The large inner circular pocket for safe keepings is inspired by the shirts worn traditionally by men in northern Pakistan and Afghanistan.
This piece can be paired with jeans, trousers and can be worn as a simple shirt, over shirt or buttoned up as a min shirt dress.
- 100% cotton
- Length- 34"/ 86cm
- Our model, Anika, is 5ft 6.5” (168cm) and is wearing our One Size piece.
- Hand wash in cold water, machine wash cold on gentle cycle or dry clean. Learn more about Our fabrics, Our care here.
- Designed in London, Crafted in Pakistan
- Designed thoughtfully & considered
- Natural Fibres-cotton
- Ethically made by master craftspeople
- Fabric and garment all made in one place means lower carbon footprint
- Made to last
This is a one size fits all piece that can be worn by all genders. We have designed this piece to accommodate a range of sizes from size 6 to 16UK.
For any questions on sizing please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each item of Indoi is individually handcrafted with care. Any variations are part of the garment’s unique character.
FREE UK Standard Delivery For All Orders over £200 (2-5 working days). Read more on Delivery & Shipping here