Mally Embroidered Cotton Shirt
Our Mally Shirt is an oversized, button down shirt with pockets and has hand embroidered falling leaves in luscious indigo blues and beaded with inky blacks. Nehru neck collar and short sleeves finished with a wide cuff. This piece can be worn as a shirt, shirt dress or a shirt jacket. A timeless, versatile wardrobe piece for all seasons.
- 100% Cotton, traditionally known as "Khaddar" cotton.
- Our model, Dede, is 5ft 2” (158cm) and is wearing One size.
- Hand wash in cold water, machine wash cold on gentle cycle or dry clean. Learn more about Our fabrics, Our care here.
- Designed in London, Crafted in Pakistan
- Designed thoughtfully
- Natural Fibres
- Ethically made by master craftspeople
- Fabric and garment all made in one place means lower carbon footprint
- One Size fits all (to be worn oversize)
Each item of Indoi is individually handcrafted with care. Any variations are part of the garment’s unique character.
FREE UK Standard Delivery For All Orders (2-5 working days). Read more on Delivery & Shipping here