Samia Pant in Teal
The Samia Pant is made from 100% cotton locally known as "khaddar". These tapered pants with cross over detail are super versatile and adaptable. They have multiple button fastening positions so you can wear them high waisted or at the hips.
- 100% Cotton
- Our model, Anika, is 5ft 6.5” (168cm) and is wearing size XS/S.
- Hand wash in cold water or dry clean. Learn more about Our fabrics, Our care here.
- Designed in London, Crafted in Pakistan
- Designed thoughtfully
- Natural Fibres
- Ethically made by master craftspeople
- Fabric and garment all made in one place means lower carbon footprint
- Made To Last
We have designed this piece to accommodate a range of standard sizes. For any questions on sizing please email us.
- XS/S- UK 6-8
- S/M -UK 10-12
- M/L -UK 14-16
Pre-Order Info: This piece will be lovingly made-to-order by our team of artisans, meaning it will arrive with you roughly 3 weeks after your order is placed.
If you need it sooner, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we sometimes keep a limited quantity of stock in our studios.
Each item of Indoi is individually handcrafted with care. Any variations are part of the garment’s unique character.
FREE UK Standard Delivery For All Orders (2-5 working days). Read more on Delivery & Shipping here