Zahra Slip Dress | Lilac Dancing Lady Print
The Zahra Slip Dress in Lilac Dancing Lady Print forms part of our Deadstock Capsule Collection - using leftover textiles from previous INDOI collections - and has been handcrafted by our artisan collaborators.
Featuring our iconic Dancing Lady Print, Zahra is a silky soft slip ready for anything. We love teaming her with a crisp white shirt - under or over - for an elevated daytime look. Otherwise, wear her alone or with a belt and let the peplum bottom do the talking.
Details + Care
- 100% dead stock silk.
- Bottom hem frill for extra volume.
- Hand wash in cold water or dry clean. Learn more about Our fabrics, Our care here.
- Designed in Barcelona, crafted in Pakistan.
- Crafted using dead stock textiles by master artisans in our family atelier.
- Thoughtful and considered design using only natural fibres.
- Centralised production meaning the carbon footprint of this piece is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Crafted out of dead stock silk that would have otherwise gone to waste.
We have designed this piece to be fairly loose fitting and to accommodate a range of standard sizes. For any questions on sizing please email us.
- XS/S - UK 6-8
- S/M - UK 8-10 (Length 130cm, Chest Width 53cm)
- M/L - UK 10-14
- L/XL - UK 14-18
- XL/XXL - UK 18-20
Our model, Ikram, is wearing a size XS/S. She is 5'5''/166cm tall and usually wears a UK size 6/ EU 36.
Pre-Order Info: This piece will be lovingly made-to-order by our team of artisans, meaning it will arrive with you roughly 3 weeks after your order is placed.
If you need it sooner, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to accommodate you.
Each INDOI item is individually handcrafted with care. Any variations are part of the garment’s unique character.
FREE UK Standard Delivery For All Orders. Read more on Delivery & Shipping here
Our Standard Returns Policy applies - meaning that you can return your piece for a full refund within 14 days from the purchase date. Read more here.