Delivery & Shipping
All orders are shipped Mondays through Fridays using DPD's carbon-neutral delivery service.
Read more about their environmental commitment here. All our packaging is recyclable, reusable or compostable.
Where can I receive my order?
- We deliver worldwide! It can be sent to an address selected by you
- Please Note - If you reside in the Russian Federation, you must provide a business address as our preferred courier company will not deliver unless this occurs
- UK standard shipping for orders over £150 – Free
- UK Standard shipping for orders under £150 - £6.00
- UK next working day - £7.50 (orders placed before 1pm)
- EU standard shipping for all orders – £15.00
- International standard shipping for all orders – £25.00 (customs & duty may apply)
- If you refuse a shipment from INDOI, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are incurred on the package and the cost of returning the package to INDOI. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. Please email your shipping and handling questions or comments to email@example.com
- If all the items you ordered are in stock you should receive an email with tracking information within 1-2 days of your order. Be sure to check your spam folder
- If your order is more urgent then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative postal services
- Delivery times depend on the destination. Delivery within the UK takes 2-5 working days. EU and US international deliveries take 3 to 6 working days
- Shipping to the Russian Federation takes approximately two weeks to arrive
- During busy sales periods (Christmas, Black Friday etc.) deliveries may take up to 2 working days longer than usual.
- If your order does not arrive by the date stated at your checkout please contact us at email@example.com
- Yes, the tracking number will be sent to you once the order is fulfilled. If you’re having trouble tracking your order, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of the UK may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (“Import Fees”). Check with your country’s customs control for further information. Indoi cannot be held responsible for any charges incurred when importing items.The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees
For any other enquiry please contact us email@example.com