We hope that you love your purchase from Indoi, however, if you wish to return or exchange your purchase please note the following:
- Items can be returned for a full refund within 28 days from the day you bought it.
- Items can be also be exchanged for another item or for a credit note within 28 days from the day you bought it.
- Items should be returned to us in the same condition as received, unused and unworn, and in the original or similar packaging, with all tags and labels attached.
- We regret that unless your item was faulty or incorrect, we are unable to refund the initial postage costs for returns, and the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that you use a tracked service or ask your post office for a proof of posting receipt. Please include your name, address and order number.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility unless the item is faulty.
- We aim to process a refund or exchange within two days of receiving your returned item. Refunds will be credited to the debit or credit card used at the time of purchasing, and will appear in your account within five working days. If you paid by PayPal, the balance will be credited back to your account.
- For all returns please obtain a Return Authorisation Code by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and return to us within 28 days from receipt of your order. Post the item you wish to return together will the completed Return Authorisation Code form to:
65 Oliphant Street.
W10 4ED. London.
- Returning goods from abroad - We recommend customers returning goods from outside of the UK use a parcel service or courier that provides a tracked service. Returns sent via a courier should have a signed pro forma invoice attached outside the parcel. INDOI is not liable to pay customs, duty and/or vat incurred on returned items. please mark your international return as "uk returned goods."
- Please note: We are a small team- our customer service department will try to answer your emails within 48 hours on working weekdays.
- If you are unsure about the sizing before buying, email us at email@example.com
Faulty, damaged or mis-described items
In the rare event that item arrives damaged or is faulty or is not as described, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org including a photo of the damage, fault or mis-description, and we will happily refund, repair or replace at no additional charge in accordance with your legal rights. Goods are considered faulty if they arrive damaged, or if a fault occurs within 3 months. If the item is found to be defective or faulty or not as described, we will pay for your return postage.
Cancelling my order
Please contact us as soon as soon as possible at email@example.com providing your name, address and details of the order you wish to cancel as soon as soon as possible to cancel your order.