We hope that you love your purchase from Indoi, however, if you wish to return or exchange your purchase please note the following:
- Items can be returned for a full refund within 14 days from the day you bought it
- Items can be also be exchanged for another item or for a credit note within 28 days from the day you bought it
- Items should be returned to us in the same condition as received, unused and unworn, and in the original or similar packaging, with all tags and labels attached.
- We regret that unless your item was faulty or incorrect, we are unable to refund the initial postage costs for returns, and the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that you use a tracked service or ask your post office for a proof of posting receipt. Please include your name, address and order number.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility unless the item is faulty.
- We aim to process a refund or exchange within two days of receiving your returned item. Refunds will be credited to the debit or credit card used at the time of purchasing, and will appear in your account within five working days. If you paid by PayPal, the balance will be credited back to your account.
- For all returns please obtain a Return Authorisation Code by contacting email@example.com and return to us within 14 days from receipt of your order. Post the item you wish to return together will the completed Return Authorisation Code form to: INDOI Web Returns. 36A Wendover Road. London. NW10 4RT
- Returning goods from abroad - We recommend customers returning goods from outside of the UK use a parcel service or courier that provides a tracked service. Returns sent via a courier should have a signed pro forma invoice attached outside the parcel. INDOI is not liable to pay customs, duty and/or vat incurred on returned items. please mark your international return as "uk returned goods."
- Please note: We are a small team- our customer service department will try to answer your emails within 48 hours on working weekdays.
- If you are unsure about the sizing before buying, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Faulty, damaged or mis-described items
In the rare event that item arrives damaged or is faulty or is not as described, please email us at email@example.com including a photo of the damage, fault or mis-description, and we will happily refund, repair or replace at no additional charge in accordance with your legal rights. Goods are considered faulty if they arrive damaged, or if a fault occurs within 6 months. If the item is found to be defective or faulty or not as described, we will pay for your return postage.
Cancelling my order
You have a legal right to cancel a contract between you and us within 14 days of delivery without giving a reason. For hygiene reasons, this right to cancel will not apply if the packaging in which the item was shipped has been opened.
The cancellation period will end 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receive the item, unless you placed a single order for multiple items which are to be delivered on different days, in which case the cancellation period will end 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receive the last delivery of jewellery under that order.
To cancel the contract, please email us before the end of the cancellation period at firstname.lastname@example.org providing your name, address and details of the order you wish to cancel.
If you cancel your contract, you must send the item back to us within 14 days of notifying us that you wish to cancel the contract. You are responsible for the costs of returning the item to us to the Returns address set out above.
Your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned item from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide to us evidence that you have sent the item back to us. If no item was supplied to you under the cancelled contract, your refund will be made within 14 days after the day on which we receive notice from you to cancel the contract.
We will refund all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery (provided that the maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method that we offer). We may make deductions from the price or withhold reimbursement as described in our Terms & Conditions . We will make the refund using the same method of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you expressly agree otherwise.