The Camille dress is made in Barcelona, Spain from 100% European dead stock linen.
Inspired by the childhood sailor dresses that we used to love to wearing, this is your staple summer piece that will take you from day to night.
Our 100% natural off-white Corozo buttons are made from palm tree seeds and are OEKO TEX certified.
An optional fabric belt is included in the piece.
Our Another Life collection focuses on using what we already have. All pieces are made from dead stock fabric and so are limited edition pieces that, we will no longer repeat once this fabric runs out.
Details + Care
- 100% dead stock linen .
- Oversize sailor collar.
- Machine or hand wash in cold water.
- Each item of Indoi is a true labour of love; any variations are thus part of the garment’s unique character.
- Made locally in Spain using dead stock textiles in a small independent atelier in Barcelona.
- Crafted out of dead stock European linen that would have otherwise gone to waste.
- Corozo buttons made from 100% natural palm tree seeds. OEKO TEX certified
- Thoughtful and considered design using only natural fibres.
- Centralised production meaning the carbon footprint of this piece is kept to an absolute minimum.
For any questions on sizing please email us.
- XS/S - UK 6-8
- S/M - UK 8-10 (Length 96cm, Waist 37cm)
- M/L - UK 12-14
- L/XL - UK 16-18
- XL/XXL - UK 20-22
Our model, Camille, is wearing a size S/M. She is 5'8''/172cm tall and usually wears a UK size 8/10, EU 38.
Pre-Order Info: This piece will be lovingly made-to-order by our team of artisans, meaning it will arrive with you roughly 3 weeks after your order is placed.
If you need it sooner, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to accommodate you.
FREE UK Standard Delivery For All Orders over £200 (2-5 working days). Read more on Delivery & Shipping here
Our Standard Returns Policy applies - meaning that you can return your piece for a full refund within 14 days from the purchase date. Read more here.